- Explore Online Learning - Create an online presence for your face-to-face class—or explore ways of enhancing your web-assisted, hybrid, or online class.
- Prepare to Teach Online - Review these steps for preparing to teach an online class (in which 100% of class time is replaced with online learning activities) or a hybrid class (in which 51-99% of class time is replaced with online learning activities).
- Instructional Design Resources - A selection of useful resources for designing and developing an online course
- Technology Resources - Free (or very low-cost) technology resources, useful for teaching any type of class, whether face-to-face, web-assisted, hybrid, or fully online
- Technology Training - Current technology training on campus
- WebAccess 2.x User Manual: updated August 2015 for the latest version of Moodle/WebAccess
- WebAccess Mini-Quick Start Guide: The very basics to get you initially started on WebAccess
- What Happened to my Toolbar?: There were a couple of big changes made over the summer, and one was to the default toolbar when editing text. This will walk you through how to change the toolbar back to the one we used to have.
- Types of forums: Are you curious about how to use forums in your instruction? Are you confused by the types of forums that we have on WebAccess? This document will briefly describe them.