The Business Department offers a transfer program, an AS Degree. The transfer program listed is the same for all business disciplines at four-year colleges and universities. The AS Degree is designed to help a student develop a general business awareness for the world of work, a four-year college, or university. Courses specifically required for the student’s major transfer core requirements must be evaluated by a letter grade, not by the pass (P) grade.
Program Learning Outcomes:
Students completing this program will be able to:
- Listen and communicate orally and in writing within the standards of their profession.
- Articulate major standard practices within Accounting and Business professions.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills required for Accounting, Business and Economics for which they have trained.
- Interpret financial data, analyze business issues and identify economic trends.
- Work independently and collaboratively within a team of accountants, business people and economists.
- Recognize ethical behavior in their chosen profession and behave in a socially responsible manner.