slide 2
slide 3
slide 4

Campus Map
Find Your Way Around Campus

Class Schedule
A Complete List of Classes

Who Is Eligible?

Cañada College students taking at least 6 academic units in the current semester may apply with the following guidelines:

  • You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, AND one of the following:
    • A "first generation" college student (which means neither parent has completed a four year college degree)
    • Income-Eligible* 
    • Physically or learning disabled**
  • And you must have an academic need for assistance.

We encourage you to fill out an application and bring it to our office. If you are claiming to be "income-eligible" or physically or learning disabled, you will need to attach additional paperwork to the application. Please see more details regarding this paperwork below. Applications are reviewed, after which a determination is made as to eligiblity and participation in the program.

You may download an application here. (This document is in pdf format which requires that you have Adobe Reader, available free from Adobe, installed on your computer.)

Additional Paperwork Needed

Please be sure to include the following information with your application ONLY if you are claiming to be income-eligible or disabled:

*Income-Eligible: To be income-eligible, you need to be in a situation where your parents' TAXABLE income (not GROSS income) or your own TAXABLE income (if you are independent) is less than the federal guidelines.  Click the following link to check your income-eligibility:

**Physically or Learning Disabled:  You will need to provide us with your high school or county paperwork, or your Cañada College Disability Resource Center accommodations letter from our Disability Resource Center (DRC). Their phone is 650-306-3259.