Who Is Eligible?
Cañada students are eligible to apply to the TRIO program if they are U.S. citizens or permanent residents, enrolled in at least 6 academic units in the current semester, and meet at least one of the following guidelines:
- "First Generation" college students (neither parent has a bachelor's degree from a university in the United States)
- Students from a Low-Income family
- Students with documented learning differences and/or physical disabilities
How to Apply
1. Pick up an application at the TRIO office in the Learning Center (Bldg 9, Floor 2) and submit the completed application to a TRIO staff member.
2. Download the application and submit the completed application to a TRIO staff member.
4. Complete your paper application and mail it to us at:
Attn: Melissa Alforja, Faculty Coordinator
TRIO Student Support Services
4200 Farm Hill Blvd., Building 9-213
Redwood City, CA 94061