English Learner Services (ESL)
We assist with enrollment in ESL classes, support for all English learners (students and non-students), and English practice. We help non-native English speakers understand every aspect of financial coaching and assistance, as well as other SparkPoint services.
Enrollment in ESL classes
- Getting Started: We help you apply, arrange your placement tests, make an appointment with a counselor, and get your orientation to college.
- Academic Counseling: We help you pick your classes, plan your education, and prepare for a career.
Support for all English Learners – Students AND Non-students
- Financial Aid Application Assistance: We help you fill out forms and understand all the processes.
- Information in multiple languages: We can prepare you to understand the differences between U.S. education and education in other countries.
- Explanation of other helpful services such as financial coaching, workplace readiness, and food assistance.
English Practice for Students AND Non-students
- Unlimited access to computer programs to practice English.
- Free conversation groups every week.