SparkPoint Student Learning Outcomes - For students, SparkPoint works to achieve the following student learning outcomes:
- Students will engage SparkPoint services and resources by completing the SparkPoint Welcome Form and identifying SparkPoint services to pursue.
- Students who engage in Financial Coaching will improve their financial stability by identifying financial goals, creating a budget and taking up two or more SparkPoint Services.
Cañada College Institutional Learning Outcomes
- Critical Thinking - Students will be able to demonstrate critical thinking skills in problem solving across the disciplines and in daily life.
- Effective Communication - Students will be able to communicate and comprehend effectively.
- Citizenship - Students will be able to use knowledge acquired from their experiences at this college to be ethically responsible, culturally proficient citizens, informed and involved in civic affairs locally, nationally, and globally.