Congratulations on taking your first step towards financial stability!
SparkPoint services are open to all San Mateo County residents, including Cañada College students, faculty and staff. You do not have to be a student to use most of the services SparkPoint has to offer.
Determine your SparkPoint interests (choose one or more):
- Manage your money
- Create budgets
- Manage expenses
- Learn about free banking tools
- Access public benefits
- Build your credit
- Find out your credit score
- Build and Repair your credit
- Learn how to dispute credit errors
- Visit the Cañada College Food Pantry
- Confidential conversations regarding immigration, family law and tenant rights
- Bilingual services available
Schedule an Appointment
Visit in person:
- Financial Coaching: Bldg 9, Room 9-123A
- Food Pantry: Bldg 5, Room 5-202
- Legal Clinic: Bldg 9, Room 9-219B
What should you bring to a Financial Coaching Session?
You may bring any information you want may want to review with your Financial Coach. This may include bills, budgets, or your current credit report for example. If you don't have anything to bring in right away, that's okay too.
Do I need to fill out any forms?
If you would like to fill out SparkPoint required forms in advance of your appointment, you can access them here: Welcome Form and Consent Form and bring them to your appointment, or email them to email@example.com