(Canada Outreach Department - Campus Ambassadors)
Cañada College Outreach Department
The Outreach Department is here to support you. If you have any questions or need one-on-one assistance, please feel free to contact our department.
Mondays 8:00am -10:30am & 1:00-4:00pm
Tuesdays 9:00am to 12:00am & 2:00-6:00pm
Wednesdays 8:00am -10:30am & 1:00-4:00pm
Thursdays 8:00am -10:30am & 1:00-4:00pm
Fridays 8:00am to 12:00pm
Our team is well trained to support and guide students, parents and the greater community.
Apply to be a Student Ambassador
Be Part of our College Recruitment Efforts!
Cañada College Outreach Program is filled with fun and passionate student Campus Ambassadors who are a valuable part of the Cañada College Community!
- Work with students and paretns to provide valuable information on how Cañada College can help to achieve students goals.
- Build strong relationships with high school counselors and teachers by providing information on high school students' successful transtion to Cañada.
- Connect with memebers of the community by giving tours and assisting with special events.
- Help students in "Si se Puede!", "You can do it!"
- Applications are available in the Outreach Office: Building 22, Room 106
- Valid Driver's License
- Minimum of 6 units at Cañada College
- Vehicle and Insurance
- Social Security Card
We pay: $13.50/hr for 5-20 hours per week (Some evenin and weekend hours may be required)
For more information please review our Student Ambassador Program