Create Your ePortfolio
Follow along with a PowerPoint slideshow or follow the instructions below.
- Go to my.smccd.edu and click on the Student Email Login button, and log in using your my.smccd.edu username and password. You cannot use any other Google or Gmail account to login. You must use your my.smccd.edu login information.
- In your browser, type sites.google.com in the URL field.
- Click on Create
- Click on Browse the gallery for more
- In the search field, type in the name of your program/major (for example: Cañada Viticulture) and click on the magnifying glass icon. From the resulting list, scroll down and click on the program’s template to see more information about the template.
- At the bottom of the screen (you may have to scroll down) click Select.
- Enter a name for your site (e.g. Your name ePortfolio) and click the Create button at the top of the page. Wait. Creating the site takes time.
- Click on the Edit Page (pencil icon), to enter edit mode. You can now change the content of the template by adding your own information.
- When you are finished editing the page, click on the Save button at the top of the page.
- To enable your instructor, and others, to see your site, you must first make it visible to others. Click the blue Share button at the top of the page.
- Then, under the section entitled, Who has access” you will change the settings by clicking on the Change… link.
- Select Skyline, Canãda and College of San Mateo. Then click the Save button.