- COLTS-CON is FREE!
2. Can I go to COLTS-CON without registering? (or if I haven’t registered yet?)
Yes! Priority to partake in the program will be given to students who registered ahead of time, but if there is sufficient space, any non-registered student will be allowed to participate.
3. Do I HAVE to go to all of the days?
No, you don't have to. We understand that students may face time/schedule conflicts and commitments, therefore, your attendance does not disqualify you from being a part of the program. However, we would appreciate you letting us know ahead of time.
4. Is COLTS-CON only for NEW students?
- COLTS-CON is divided into THREE TRACKS:
- COLTS 1 is for New Students.
- COLTS 2 is for Continuing, Returning Students.
- STEM Explorers, is for those interested in majoring in STEM.
- All tracks will cover similar information, and there will be workshops and activities that overlap.
5. Do I need to bring money for lunch? Or do I need to bring my own food?
No, unless you have certain dietary restrictions.
Lunch and snacks will be provided throughout the day, free of charge. Vegetarian options will be provided. However, we cannot guarantee gluten-free or vegan options. In that case, it is advisable that you bring your own lunch since the school’s cafeteria will be closed and there are no closely located food alternatives.
6. Where do I register?
- Registration is closed, we'll see you next year!
7. How do I know if I am registered?
Look for a confirmation email when you register. If you haven't received it yet, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You will also receive a call or follow up email a week before event.
8. What are my options for public transportation?
- Refer to the SamTrans schedule for Bus information HERE!
9. What should I bring with me to COLTS-CON?
- You can bring a small bag/backpack.
- Some writing equipment.
- Refillable water bottle.
- Comfortable shoes/clothing to move around.
- An open mind and a positive attitude is a must!
- Be ready to learn and get ready for college!
10. Will food be provided during COLTS-CON?
There will be snacks throughout the day, and lunch will be served at noon. (Vegetarian options will be provided, be sure to let us know when you register)
11. Can I change the track that I am on?
- Yes, you may change your track any day of the program.
12. Where can I park? Do I need to pay for parking?
Parking will be FREE in Lot 6. (Map comin soon)
13. Will accommodations be available?
Yes, please email us at email@example.com with your accommodation needs.