- COLTS-CON is FREE!
2. Can I go to COLTS-CON without registering? (or if I haven’t registered yet?)
In order to receive access to our online content, you MUST register and include your G Number. You can register at any point during the week, including while COLTS-CON is taking place, but to gain access to our content you can expect to wait up to 24 hours.
3. Do I HAVE to go to all of the days?
No, you don't have to. We understand that students may face time/schedule conflicts and commitments, therefore, your attendance does not disqualify you from being a part of the program. However, we would appreciate you letting us know ahead of time.
4. Is COLTS-CON only for NEW students?
- COLTS-CON is divided into THREE TRACKS:
- COLTS 1 is for New Students.
- COLTS 2 is for Continuing, Returning Students.
- STEM Explorers, is for those interested in majoring in STEM.
- All tracks will cover similar information, and there will be workshops and activities that overlap.
5. Where do I register?
- Register HERE to attend this year's virtual conference!
6. How do I know if I am registered?
Look for a confirmation email when you register. If you haven't received it yet, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You will also receive a call or follow up email a week before event.
7. What should I bring with me to COLTS-CON?
- All participants will need access to a computer or tablet with access to the internet. For resources regarding computers or wifi, please email us at email@example.com so we can get you what you need!
8. Will food be provided during COLTS-CON?
More info coming soon!
9. Can I change the track that I am on?
- Yes, you may change your track any day of the program.
10. Will accommodations be available?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your accommodation needs.