The purpose of the Cañada College Athletic Training Room is to support the health and safety of Cañada College student-athletes. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Providing intercollegiate game and practice first aid and injury evaluation
- Organizing pre-participation sports screenings
- Organizing concussion testing
- Communicating with physicians regarding medical care of student-athletes
- Providing rehabilitation services
- Maintaining medical records of student-athletes
The Athletic Training Room adheres to the California Community College Athletic Association’s Constitution and specifically Medical Guidelines found in Bylaw 9.