A2B students can now receive FREE tutoring through the Learning Center’s Tutoring Services, located on the 2nd floor of BLDG 9!
Cañada students can receive tutoring in:
- English and Writing
- English as a Second Language
*Tutoring Services collaborates with Cañada College’s STEM center to provide tutoring
in these subjects.
Tutoring is provided on a first-come, first-served drop-in basis. When you come to
the Learning Center’s Tutoring Center:
- Sign into the computers with your G-number.
- Grab a flag to let tutors know you need assistance!
Tutoring sessions are limited to 20 minutes if there are other students waiting for
Tutoring is available:
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm (in the Library – 3rd Floor of BLDG 9)
Tutoring Services also provide:
- Tutor-led study sessions
- Embedded Peer Instruction Cohorts (EPIC)
- Cañada students who have been successful in a variety of math and science courses
attend your class and host 3 hours of study sessions outside of class every week to
review strategies, study skills, and example problems.
- Online Tutoring (coming soon!)
If you would like more information about Cañada’s Tutoring Services, check out:
If you have any questions regarding Tutoring Services, please contact:
Julian Taylor (Tutor Coordinator/Basic Skills Specialist)
Academic Support and Learning Technologies
- Learning Center
BLDG 09-219 A