1st Year & Continuing Students
Got Books?! STEM Textbooks & Technology Loaners available
- If you are a STEM major and cannot afford to buy your textbook for Math 225 Path to
Calculus, Math 251/252/253 Calculus, or Chemistry 210/220 – or if you are a STEM major
and can’t afford to buy a calculator or need a Chromebook/laptop for your STEM classes
this semester, we can help! The STEM Center Retention Specialists, Sally and Gonzalo,
are here to get you access to the resources you need.
Stop by their office – 9-251B
EOPS is still accepting students for this semester!
Check out their services (this is a great opportunity for STEM majors who qualify)
- Priority Registration
- Book Voucher
- Food Voucher
- Application Fee Waiver to CSU/UC Universities
- Laptop/Calculator/Digital Voice Recorder Loans
- Graduation Regalia
- Emergency Loans
- Bus Passes
- PTK Membership
- Get more info & Apply: Bldg. 9 - Room 133 Phone: (650) 306-3462
- For more information about Student ID's, copies, student clubs, etc.
- The Wellness Center includes the Health Center, the Disability Resource Center (DRC), and the Personal Counseling Center (PCC). The Wellness Center was re-branded to help unify all three programs and provide a safe and central place for students who need personal assistance.
Cañada Cash —Turn $100 into $200! Earn $25 for each positive financial activity you complete!
(Up to $150)
Sign Up Today! Call: 650-381-3550 Email: CanSparkPoint@smccd.edu
Or visit: The EOPS/Sparkpoint Reception Desk (Bldg. 9, First Floor)