Find out if Cañada College is the right choice for your future college student and your family.
- Cañada costs less to attend than a four-year university (public & private)
- Meets your student's educational goals. All California Community Colleges offer transfer programs to 4 year colleges and universities, Associate Degrees, Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT) and certificate programs
- Excellent faculty and small class sizes (average 25-30) providing personal attention and support
- Low semester fees ($46 per unit)
- Financial Aid and Scholarships available
- You must be 18 years of age to attend Cañada College, OR
- You must be a high school graduate or have a GED or high school equivalent certificate to be admitted to Cañada College OR
- Have permission from your High School Principal for Concurrent Enrollment
*Come visit us and take a campus tour.