COLTS Academy 1 Activities
The COLTS Academy 1 Program was created through a collaborative effort across many departments and student support programs. The steering committee consists of representatives from Counseling, ASCC, A2B, BTO, TRiO, STEM, Transfer Center, Career Center, EOPS//CalWORKS, Learning Center, Financial Aid Office, Welcome Center, and Outreach.
- Exploring learning styles
- The Growth Mindset (developing your brain like a muscle)
- First-year survival (tips and tools on how to be academically prepared)
- Transfer 101 (the fundamentals of understanding transfer)
- Financial aid and budgeting
- “Who you are matters” (exploring the student experience)
- Career Exploration
- How to get involved (with ASCC!)
- And so much more!