slide 2
slide 3
slide 4
slide 5
slide 6
slide 7
slide 8
slide 9
slide 10
slide 11
slide 12
slide 13
slide 14
slide 15

Maps, Directions & Parking
Find Your Way to Cañada College and Around Campus

Class Schedule
A Complete List of Classes



International students must show proof of at least $20,060 per academic year (10 months) to finance the cost of tuition, fess, and living expenses. Overall, community colleges are more affordable than 4-year colleges/universities. Estimated expenses include: Nonresident tuition (minimum of 12 units), enrollment fees (minimum of 12 units), student health center and representation fees (per semester), books/supplies, transportation, room and board, health insurance, and miscellaneous expenses.  Find a list of tuition and fees here:

Estimated Expenses


Nonresident Tuition*
(12 units x $213+$8 capital outlay fee)
2,652 5,304
Enrollment Fee Tuition*
(12 units x $46)
552 1,104
Health insurance*
630 1,260
Books and supplies 250 500
Living expenses 5,500 11,000
Public transportation 320 640
Miscellaneous 250 500
Total $10,154 $20,308

 *Fees charged directly by the college.  Fees are subject to change.


All F-1 international students are required to have health insurance coverage. Students must be prepared to purchase the health insurance plan sponsored by the College ($600 per semester).  For more information about health insurance coverage, brochure and forms, please visit:


International students may be surprised of the cost of textbooks in the U.S. and that is why you must show available funds for books and supplies as well.  The Cañada College Bookstore sells all the textbooks and supplies needed for every class.  You may purchase new or used books and rent them for a per unit fee as well.  You can find a direct link to the Bookstore here:


Cañada College offers some scholarships for international students based on student's financial need and academic achievements. Students can apply for the Cañada College scholarships during the spring semester. Financial aid from the federal and state government is available to U.S. citizens and permanent residents only.

Scholarships Information

International Education Financial Aid


Share this page on: