Click here to access the CIETL Calendar
EVENT PLANNING PROCESS
Follow these five steps to plan a CIETL event:
- Email Carol, Anniqua, and Denise with your suggestion. Include details like outcomes, audience, time and date, technology, and refreshments. We will respond within two weeks and help facilitate the event.
- Check the CIETL Calendar for the CIETL Center (9-154) availability. To request FOB access, fill out the this Key Request form and submit to your supervisor. If you prefer another location, contact the individual in charge. Email Ricardo Flores details of your event to post in the CIETL Calendar.
- Create a flyer based on the following template and email it to Carol, Anniqua, or Denise to email it campus-wide.
- Email your resources to Anniqua to post on the CIETL site and bring copies if needed.
- After the event, complete this survey to help us plan future events.
Meeting Minutes 2012
PROTOCOL FOR RESERVING CIETL (9-154)
1. Check for room availability in the CIETL Calendar . You may need to type this URL in your browser: https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=d2ndfca0h8f5rj3jkv6qnvhe6o%40group.calendar.google.com)
2. If the room is available during the times and dates that you need, send a single email to email@example.com with the following information only:
• Event name
• Start Time
• End time
• Contact Name/number for this event
Please do not send attachments or forward email threads or links to external resources.
Media Help: If you anticipate needing media support you can open an ITS request on the SMCCCD Portal page, or call ITS Help Desk at extension 6543. Mike Tyler is the local Media Technician at Cañada and can be contacted at extension 3112 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE ASSESSMENT POSTERS
Linking a Laboratory Science with Intermediate Algebra – A Progress Report Denise Hum and Gabe Prochter,
Blue Books for Formative Assessments and More Carol Rhodes
Effectiveness of Dual-Delivery Mode Using CCC Confer Amelito Enriquez,
Integrating an Audience Response System into a College Chemistry Course Janet L. Stringer
Math Jam at Cañada College Denise Hum
Mastery Learning in Algebra and Pre-Calculus Denise Hum
Creating an Interactive Learning Network Using Tablet PCs Amelito Enriquez, Engineering
Peer-Led Hours by Arrangement in Organic Chemistry Jeanette C. Medina