The Cañada College Catalog as it was published is available in pdf format which requires Adobe Acrobat® Reader™, available free from Adobe.
The following updates have been made/received since this catalog was printed:
- State Approval received 4/22/13 for AA Dance (page 98)
- Additional information on accreditation was added to page 4
- State Approval received 2/22/13 for Certificate of Achievement Bilingualism and Biliteracy in English/Spanish (page 114)
- Correction page 43: Scholarship deadline is February 15 each year, not March 2 as shown.
- Correction on page 14: A program of 12 or more units for Summer session is considered full-time for purposes of financial aid (not 6 units as shown)
- State Approval received 1/11/12 for AS-T Early Childhood Education (page 84)
- Correction on page 98, AA Dance - DANC 400 should show 1.0 units (incorrectly listed as 2 units)
- Mission Statement (pages 8-9) updated 9/6/12
- State Approval received 7/12/12 for Certificate of Achievement in Math for Surveying and Computer-aided Design (pages 86-87)
- Calendar of Important Dates (page 5): September 9 and February 3 are the correct dates for the Last Day to Drop Semester Length Classes Without Appearing on Record
- State Approval received12/11/11 for AS-T Physics for Transfer (page 107)
This online version of the Cañada College Catalog is provided as a convenience to the campus and the general public. Every reasonable effort has been made to determine that everything stated at this site is accurate. Courses and programs offered, together with other information contained herein, are subject to change without notice by the administration for reasons related to student enrollment, level of financial support, or for any other reason, at the discretion of the College and the District.
The official version of the General Catalog is available in the Bookstore and in PDF form.
This is an archival document, and will generally not reflect changes that may take place during the period between official publications. Approved changes to courses are published in the Class Schedule and WebSMART.